PTFE Fabrics, Teflon Fabrics with Brown, Black, White Color
- PTFE product
- 20 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
|Min. Order (Rolls)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $100 / Roll|
Physical character: high quality glassfiber fabrics coated excellent PTFE resion with good temperature resistance, excellent chemical corrosion resistant & electrical properties, low friction characteristics. It can be used under the temperature of -140°C to 260°C, which has the capability of weather resistant and age resistant. Under practical situation of 250°C for 200 days, not only the intensity will not decrease, the weight will not reduce; 350°C for 120 hours, the weight only decreased less than 0.6%; -140°C, it will not chap and keep the original pliability. Resist acid, alkali, aqua fortis and various kinds of organic liquid corrosion almost to resisting all kinds of medicament. Hardly to adhere any material, it is easy to wash away the blot or other dust such as resin, coating material etc.
quality: premium grade
color: brown, black, white, red etc.
temperature resist: -140°C - +260°C
adhesive: agree on one side
PTFE glass fiber fabric Features:
4.good chemical resistance
High Temperature PTFE Fiberglass Fabric And Cloth with RoHS Certificate
PTFE fabrics are made from best imported fiberglass as the weaving material to plain knit or specially knit into superior fiberglass basic cloth, coated with fine PTFE resin then make it into various of PTFE high temperature resistance cloth in different thickness and widths.
Features of PTFE fabric:
1. Good temperature tolerance, 24 working temperature -140 to 350°C.
2. Non stick,easy to clear adhesives on the suface.
3. Good chemical resistance:it can almostly resist most of chemical medicines,acids,alkalis,and salt;fireproof,lower in aging.
4. Low coefficient of friction and dielectric constant,good insulating capacity.
5. Stable dimension,high intensity,elongation coefficient less 5‰
Applications of PTFE fabric:
1. Used as varios of liners to resist high temperature ,such as microwave liner,over liner,or other liners.
2. Used as stick liners intermediate.
3. Used as various conveyor belts,fusing belts,sealing belts or anywhere need resisting high temperature,non stick,chemical resistance etc.
4. Used as covering or wrapping material in petroleum,chemical industries,as wrapping materal,insulating material,high temperature resistance material in electrical industries,desulfurizing material in power plant etc
special supply PTFE Mesh Belt, Silicone Fabrics etc.
***When you enquiry, pls confirm the material, color, size and quantity***